The Posture Shirt and Sensor is a posture correcting shirt and sensor that monitors, alerts, and analyzes good and bad posture throughout the day providing gentle vibration and alert function to remind the user to sit up straight.
Ergonomically patterned to take into account the movement of your upper body muscles, the dual-power mesh lines support your muscles, keeping them under tension and encouraging them to return to proper posture.
The pattern design takes into account all the muscles that make up the upper body, from the shoulders to the pelvis, to support the muscles that affect posture.
L. Upper Pattern to Support Upper Body Muscles
R. Lower pattern to support spinal erectors
Calibrated posture control
gently pulls shoulders back
Proper tension on each muscle
to create functional pulls.
Thermo regulating and
Comfortable flatlock seams
Real-time posture detection
An AI-powered posture measurement sensor inserted into a dedicated sensor pocket in the performance shirt detects 360-degree spinal tilt in real-time, helping users get back into good posture with instant vibration alerts when they're in a bad position. It also collects posture data and sends it to the app for personalised feedback.
360˚ Posture Tracking
Set customised posture angles
iOS and Android
It is possible to set the posture angle in 2 modes: basic setting type & custom setting type.
The default settings are 20˚ front, 15˚ back, and 10˚ left and right.
The personal setting can be set between 0˚ ~ 90˚, depending on your personal preference.
Watch product videos
Watch a video to learn more about your product.
Frequently asked questions
Have questions? We’re here to help
What is the Posture Shirt and Sensor?
Is the Posture Sensor waterproof?
The Posture Sensor is not waterproof, avoid contact with moisture and be careful not to let water in.
What is the Posture Sensor battery life?
The posture sensor battery life is 72 hours.
1. Take the Sensor out of the band and connect a USB-C cable to the charging port
(USB-C not included)
2. While charging the LED light will blink.
3. Once charging is complete, the LED light will stay on.
* Fully charge battery before using the sensor for the first time.
How do I connect Posture Sensor to my smartphone?
Installing Posture AI App
1. Search for and download Posture AI from the [App Store] or [Google Play Store].
2. Install, launch the app and sign up.
3. After registration is complete, follow the instructions in the app to link your Sensor.
If you're having trouble connecting or sometimes can't connect
Our product is not meant to be connected all the time.
(Device stores all data anyway. those will be transferred to the app when synced.)
Bluetooth connection problem could be solved by :
1. Deleting and reinstalling the mobile app
2. Turning BT feature off then turn it back on
3. Turn mobile device off then turn it back on
What is the return & warranty policy?